Highly Keen Launches HR e-Magazine
Call for Articles/Research Papers in HR e-Magazine of
Highly Keen â€“ The HR Institute
Dear HR Fellows
We are pleased to announce that Highly Keen â€“ The HR Institute is going to launch its monthly HR e-Magazine from 1st, July, 2012. The aim of this magazine is to flourish the true HR culture in Pakistan by promoting articles, corporate case studies, research papers related to real time HRM practices and issues in Pakistani Companies. The Editorial Team of â€œHighly Keen HR e-Magazineâ€ invites all the HR Professionals and Academicians to show their pen power and contribute HRM Related writings for this e-Magazine.
We are looking for original and previously unpublished HR articles/case studies/Research Papers of various sizes related to Organizational Structures, Job Analysis Practices, Recruitment, Selection, Employer Branding, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Rewards & Compensation Management, HR Policies, Auditing in HR, Paperless HR Departments, Organizational Development and Change Management, Strategic HR, HR as Business Partner and etc. We are also looking for columns that deliver quick HR tips and Quotations, HR Book Reviews, and Letters to Editor.
Why Write for Highly Keenâ€™s HR e- Magazine?
- Â· To share your knowledge, experience, and expertise with the readers of HR e-Magazine.
- Â· To be recognized as HR author in industry as the authors name and his/her latest picture will be published with his/her article.
- Â· Highly Keen will recognize the authors in many forms including author spotlights on Highly Keen website/Facebook Official Page and recognition at Highly Keenâ€™s events.
- Â· Authors will have an opportunity to be recognized as Author of the Year and receive Highly Keen Souvenir.
- Â· Authors will receive a Complimentary copy of the e-Magazine as an author.
- Â· Authors will start receiving payments in case of writings like article/case study/research paper and HR Book Review after the publishing of two writings in Highly Keen HR e- Magazine.
Quality Standards and guidelines for Publication
- Â· All writings should be in English Language with correct grammar.
- Â· Articles/Cases/Research Papers should not exceed from 2500 words.
- Â· All writings should be submitted in Softcopy of MS Word Format
- Â· Send Your Contributions with Your Full Name, Designation, Company Name and a Latest Photograph (High Resolution)
Where to submit
You can submit your writings for first edition of HR e-Magazine no later than June 15, 2012, to email@example.com.
For any Queries or further information:
Call us at 0336-4569011